Bahra Cables Company is committed to deliver the highest standard wires and power
cables to the local market, GCC and for export.
To do so, Bahra Cables Company produces a versatile product range cover most of
- Control & Auxiliary cables up to 0.6/1.0 kV, with XLPE insulation to IEC 60502-1
& BS 5467 & Lead Sheathed according to EEMUA publication No. 133, in addition
to other products described in separate catalogues.
- Flexible wires and cables up to 240 mm2 to IEC 60227 & British Standards.
- Building wires, THHN/THWN & THW to UL 83, with conductor sizes starting from
- Building wires ( NYA) to IEC 60227 and
BS 6004, from 1.5 mm2 and above.
- Thermosetting insulated wires types XHHW-2 , XHHW, XHH, RHW-2, RHW &RHH to UL44.
- LV power cables with PVC and XLPE insulation to IEC 60502-1, BS 6346, BS 5476, BS
7889 and UL 1277.
- Low smoke and fume , zero halogen building wire ( LSFZH) to BS 7211, with thermosetting
insulation which is alternative to wire type (NYA) , where the application requires
standards of safety against the emission of smoke, fumes and toxic gases.
- LV cables with LSFZH, thermosetting insulated cables for voltages of 600/1000 V,
low emission of smoke and corrosive gasses when affected by fire. The cables are
according to BS 6724, IEC 60502-1 and tested to IEC 61034 , IEC 60754 & IEC
- Fire Resistance wire & cables to IEC 60331 & BS 6387 Cat C,W & Z
- MV cables to IEC 60502-2 up to 18/30 (36) kV and to BS 6622 up to 19/33 (36) kV.
- MV cables with LSFZH to BS 7835.
- MV cables (Lead Sheathed / Armoured / Un armoured) PVC or MDPE Sheath.
- HV cables up to 220 kV to IEC 60840, IEC 62067 and to ANSI / ICEA S-108-720, with
conductor sizes up to 2500 mm2.
Soon will be extended to Extra High Voltage
cables up to 400kV.